Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Muffin Man & A NIght Out


     Today brought more excitement and some much needed free time.  Kacey and I went for a run, then breakfast, and then I took a long shower.  Kacey, Mandi, Laura, Annie, Lauren, Megan, Abby, and I went on our Theatre Walk .  This was a fun walk because it started on the Thames and went past Waterloo Bridge, Somerset House, Leicester Square, Drury Lane, Catherine Street, and ended at Covent Garden. Covent Garden was hopping.  There was street yoga, I got a free foot massage, great shopping, and we had lunch.  I was happy to find a Lush, Ben’s Cookies, Paperchase, Thorton’s, and a darling cupcake shop.  
A few stops along our London Walk


Street Yoga

     We then headed back to the center and then Abby, Megan, and I went to the 5 pound store to get dresses for later.  We had a yummy dinner, I did my homework, and then we got ready to go out for the night.  Abby, Megan, Mandi, and I all went to Diva Beach (a really fun/posh dance club) with VIP access.  It was totally different and way better than I thought it would be.  There was a really good DJ and it was so fun to go out. 


In Da Club

No comments:

Post a Comment