Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fancy a Snog?


     Today I had Biology for about 2 hours.  We had a trial for Galileo and I had to defend him.  Our side completely destroyed the prosecution.  After Biology Kacey, Abby, and I went running and then for frozen yogurt at this fun place called SNOG.  It was similar to Spoon Me in both taste and atmosphere, but not as good.  I then came home and trapped myself in the Library for 4 hours so I could get a bunch of homework done.  I also skyped Abigail for a little while which was fun.  We then had some delicious Broccoli & Cheese soup for dinner.  I then did more homework and attending a movie night for my Humanities where we watched the first hour of the six-hour Pride and Prejudice.  After the movie a group of us (Bev, Marge, Renee, Gladdus, and I) had some DC in the kitchen.  We then did some homework, an Ab workout, and started Gossip Girl season 2.  


No comments:

Post a Comment