Thursday, November 5, 2009

Off to Scotland


       Today was a busy day.  I had class from 9-11:15 and then Abby and I went on a run.  It was hard to get out because the temperature seems to have dropped quite a bit in the last few days.  After my run I took the tube and then a bus to Clapham Junction to get a haircut.  Anyone who knows me knows that I love getting my hair done so I have been dying without Amber to do my hair.  I gave my hair the trim it desperately needed and it was so nice to have a nice scalp massage.  I took advantage of having a few hours all to myself and wandered around Clapham Junction before heading back home.  Once I got back I ate dinner, did some homework, and packed for Scotland.  Later at about 10 PM Kacey, Abby, Annie, Mandi, Laura and I all headed to Victoria Station to catch our night bus to Scotland.  Little did we know the long night we had ahead of us…  

Prepared in almost every way

Loading the Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment