Monday, November 23, 2009

Off to the Opera

            Today was a busy school day considering that I after today I only have each class two more times.  I had humanities and religion, then went running in the rain with Abby, Kacey, and Annie, and then had my other humanities class.  After class I took a shower, did some homework, and then went to the Post Office and Tesco with Annie and Kacey.  For dinner we had some delicious white chicken chili and then it was off to the Opera.  This was an organized group event, so we all went to the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden to see “Tsarina’s Slippers.”  The Opera was in Russian and it all honesty; I found most of it quite boring.  However, I did enjoy the instrumentals and the ballet dancers.  After it ended, I headed back to the centre and did homework.  I can’t believe how fast time is flying and how much I still have to do including homework and playing in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment