Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Morning of Museums



        This morning I had Biology for about an hour and a half and then we headed to the Natural History Museum.  When we were there we went to the a Human Biology exhibit that explored cells and DNA.  It turned out to be really interesting and was a lot of fun.  Once we were finished Annie, Lauren, Abby, Kacey, and I headed next store to the V&A.  This was my second visit and so I went back to see the things I had missed which was a photography exhibit and a fashion exhibit.  The photography exhibit wasn’t anything special, but the fashion exhibit was really cool.  Shoes and dresses/outfits from throughout the years were displayed.  After the V&A we headed back to the Centre for a snack and then made our last trip to Primark.  Before I knew it, it was time for dinner.  We had delicious chicken tacos that I made into a salad.  After dinner a bunch of us had a sketching party and watched Friends/The Proposal.  Once again…another fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment